Mon, 15 Feb|
GCC factories plant exam prep course
Imagine getting all the motivation and support required to keep on your journey of passing the GCC factories plant engineering exam the first time. Imagine getting all the resources, theory review, coaching on answering exam-type questions, and great tips for the exam. Imagine no more...
Time & Location
15 Feb 2021, 08:30 SAST – 18 Feb 2021, 16:30 SAST
Cape Town, Century City, Cape Town, 7441, South Africa
About the Event
About the GCC factories plant engineering course
The GCC factories plant engineering exam is challenging. What makes it challenging is that the exam covers a wide scope related to safety, mechanical, and electrical content.
Staying motivated can be daunting - especially when attempting to pass the exam whiles striving for work and life balance.
There is a need for a flexible course that will focus on the important aspects that will ensure that GCC factories candidate passes the GCC factories plant engineering exam the first time.
The Palucraft GCC factories plant engineering exam preparation course is designed to give the necessary motivation and support in a structured manner that is aligned with the examiner's expectation of a GMR2.1 appointee.
GCC factories plant engineering course outcomes
By the end of the course, the GCC Candidate will have all the knowledge and skills to answer plant engineering questions during the exam and thereby passing the GCC Factories Plant Engineering exam.
The GCC factories plant engineering weekend classes will be ideal for you if:
- You have received your DOL acceptance letter to write the exams
- You are planning to write the June 2021 exam
- You want a structured study approach that will ensure you pass the first time
GCC factories plant engineering course schedule and content
Daily start time: 08H00
Daily end time: 16H00
15 Feb 2021 - Mechanical: Thermodynamics (Boilers, heat transfer), and Fluid dynamics (pumps, flow through pipes, slurry, fans, compressors)
16 Feb 2021 - Mechanical: Strength (shafts, beams, columns, pressure vessel) and theory of machines (lifts)
17 Feb 2021 - Electrical: Electricity basics, generators, transformers, transmission lines
18 Feb 2021 - Electrical: Induction motors, synchronous motor, fault levels
It is impossible to cover the entire GCC factories content in four days. Our approach is to cover the critical content during the four days and provide additional content through e-learning.
The e-learning content will cover SHE Management (OHSMS, HIRA), SANS 10142, vehicle dynamics, and conveyors.
Palucraft believes in making use of industry experts who are skilled at the effective facilitation of courses. The delegate needs to leave our courses feeling that they have gained a new skill and will be able to translate the new skill to be an effective team player in their workplace.
Our training approach
At Palucraft, our philosophy is that we need to facilitate learning. This means that our students do not simply watch our facilitator attempt the exam type questions and answers.
Our aim is to assist the GCC Candidates to have an understanding of how to approach any engineering and safety problem as would be expected from a GMR2.1 appointee.
Our GCC factories plant engineering weekend classes will cover the basic theory. This will be followed by attempting exam type problems under the guidance of our facilitator.
What's included with the GCC factories plant engineering course?
The following is included:
- Four (4) contact sessions Monday to Thursday
- Six (6) months free access to our GCC factories plant engineering online course (worth R2000.00)
- Our industry-leading GCC factories plant engineering textbook (worth R800.00)
- Free access to the online learner platform where pertinent support resources are loaded
- 12-months email support
- All-day coffee
- Lunch with refreshments
What makes us different?
- Multiple skilled facilitators: We make use of mechanical and electrical facilitators who are specialists in their own rights. This ensures that key concepts are explained sufficiently.
- Accessible: Our courses are delivered in Johannesburg, Durban, and Cape Town. So, you do not need to travel too far away from where you stay and work.
- Flexible: We live-stream our course to ensure that you don't miss out should a work or family emergency prevent you from attending the course at the venue.
- High-quality courses: We host our courses in quality venues and provide refreshments with a light lunch meal.
- Plenty of resources: Our courses include contact sessions, our industry-leading textbook (study material), 6 months of free access to our GCC factories plant engineering online courses, and more.
- We understand the student needs: We help remove the confusion and frustration about GCC factories requirements and preparation. We place more focus on understanding the fundamentals and then applying the fundamentals on past exam questions.
- Different styles of learning: Our courses were designed using facilitation best practices that blend different styles of learning.
- Customer Relationship Management: We ensure that we walk with you through the whole journey until you pass!
Our aim is to achieve a 100% GCC factories plant engineering exam pass rate from our students. This can only be achieved by working with GCC Candidates who have the right attitude and are serious about passing the first time.
To be accepted into our course, you will have to meet the following requirements:
- Have a valid acceptance letter from the Department of Labour to write GCC factories exams
- Reside in close proximity to our training center
- Ability to settle training fees two weeks before the course date.
Cost and how to enroll
You can enroll for the course by simply clicking the enroll button. The cost is included during the checkout.