Date last revised: 01 Feb 2021
Palucraft (Pty) Ltd (“Palucraft”) provides an online platform, palucraft-gccstudy.com, its sub-domains & social media pages (“Website”), that shares information about the Government Certificate of Competency Factories (“GCC”) to the Website users/visitors (“Users”). The GCC information relates to the application process, requirements, and tips on how to succeed in obtaining the GCC.
Palucraft also provides a license to access Study Material (“Product”) on the Website’s other sub-domains. The Websites sub-domains host the Candidate platform which allows access to the Product.
The Product is designed for the purpose of preparing for the GCC Plant Engineering and OHS Act Exam. The Product is provided to Candidates who make a purchase of the Product through the Website or otherwise authorized by Palucraft management.
By accessing the Website and Product, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Website and Product. The materials contained in the Website & Product are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. USE LICENSE & PERMISSIONS
1. Palucraft delivers all books via a courier service provider at any physical address in South Africa only.
2. Deliveries are FREE of charge within South Africa.
3. Deliveries outside of South Africa can be arranged by Palucraft at the cost of the buyer.
4. Courier delivery for a South African physical address takes 2 to 7 working days.
5. We do not deliver to post box addresses or the post office. All deliveries are to a physical address.
6. Tracking numbers for books will be sent to your email address provided.
7. Please ensure you provide a delivery address where you will be able to accept the books during the day from 8 am to 5 pm.
8. Courier deliveries are done during working hours, Monday to Friday, and excluding public holidays and weekends.
9. You can also visit our offices to purchase or collect the book.
2. PRE-ORDER POLICY
Before ordering pre-order marked books, please read the following terms and conditions:
1. Pre-order books are stocks that are not on hand and therefore, have to wait around 1 to 2 weeks to receive the books.
2. Pre-orders require payment to be made at checkout.
3. Please note that due to the nature of pre-order items, Palucraft will not be accepting cancellations.
4. Palucraft cannot estimate or guarantee a specific shipping date.
5. Palucraft normally has books as pre-order when they are in printing but not yet received as stock at hand. Printing normally takes 1 week. Palucraft cannot guarantee printing will be done within 1 week and therefore advises the buyer to plan for 1 to 2 weeks.
6. Please do not order if you are unable to wait.
7. If you combine in-stock and pre-ordered books, ALL books will be shipped at once when all pre-ordered books are available.
8. The returns and refund policy will only be applicable once books have been delivered. You can not activate any provisions of the returns and refunds policy whiles at the pre-order stage.
9. Once you place a pre-order, it means that you accept Palucraft's pre-order terms and conditions.
3. CONTACT US
All questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, the Website or the Product must be sent to: