A Guide to the GCC factories Plant Engineering Exam 2nd Edition is an academic textbook designed to help GCC Factories Candidates with preparation for the GCC Factories Plant Engineering Exam.
The 2nd Edition is the eighth iteration of our GCC Factories Plant Engineering Guide. The 2nd Edition is by far the most comprehensive edition we have compiled.
A Guide to the GCC Factories Plant Engineering Exam 2nd Edition is an update of our 1st Edition. Some of the notable changes:
- Solutions to the June and November 2021 exams have been included
- Questions from older exams were also added to the practice exams
- The practice exams have been increased from 14 to 16
- More sketches were added to problematic questions to help the GCC Factories Candidate understand the content better
- Corrections were done to the typos identified during 2021
- Extended explanations were added to problematic questions
The following GCC Factories Plant Engineering past exam questions and answers are included in the practice exams:
- June 2010 to June 2021
- November 2010 to June 2021
- We cover some past exam questions from June 2000 to June 2009
- We cover some past exam questions from November 2000 to November 2009
A Guide to the GCC Factories Plant Engineering Exam 2nd Edition consists of four (4) main sections:
- Section 1 (Getting Started) provides a detailed account of how to prepare for the GCC Factories plant engineering exam. This section provides the much needed historical and legal context of GCC factories. We provide tips on how to approach the exam and exam questions. The section ends by presenting an exam preparation strategy that has helped many of our students with passing the GCC factories exam the first time.
- Section 2 (Theory Review) covers all the necessary theory GCC factories candidates need to know for the plant engineering exam. The section covers theories related to safety management, electrical technology, applied thermodynamics, the strength of materials, the theory of machines, and fluid mechanics.
- Section 3 (Practice Exams) presents a collection of GCC factories plant engineering exam past exam questions. There are over 330 exam-type questions arranged in the form of practice exams. The practice exams are structured according to the actual GCC Factories plant engineering exam. We cover past GCC Factories plant engineering exams from June 2009 to November 2021.
- Section 4 (Practice Exam Solutions) provides detailed solutions to the GCC Factories plant engineering past exam questions. The solutions include explanatory diagrams & sketches, and assumptions you need to make or know during the exam.
Other extras included in the textbook are as follows:
- An extended formula sheet for quick reference
- Steam tables for quick reference
- Academic reference list
A guide to the GCC factories plant engineering exam 2nd Edition
1. You’re eligible for a refund within 30 days if you’re dissatisfied with your purchase due to an error on Palucraft’s part or if the book doesn’t arrive.
2. If you receive an incorrect book, Palucraft will arrange for delivery of correct book to you at no cost. Palucraft will then arrange the collection of the incorrect book from you at no cost.
3. If a book arrives damaged, you will be eligible for a replacement of the book or a full refund upon return of the damaged book to Palucraft. The collection of the damaged book will be arranged by Palucraft at no cost to you.
4. To receive a refund, you must return your item directly to the Palucraft within 30 days and in the same condition you received it in.
5. Palucraft will not accept return/refund requests where there is evidence that buyer was not available to collect books from courier service provider or incorrect/incomplete physical address was provided.