Sat, 01 Jul|
The Campus Bryanston
GCC-2023-08: GCC Factories Plant Engineering Exam Preparation Programme (Johannesburg Weekend Classes)
An accredited sixteen (16) week programme to help GCC Factories Candidates effectively prepare for the plant engineering exam delivered on weekends in Johannesburg
Time & Location
01 Jul, 08:00 SAST – 02 Jul, 08:00 SAST
The Campus Bryanston, Ground Floor, 57 Sloane St, Bryanston, Sandton, 2191, South Africa
About the Event
The GCC Factories Exam Preparation Programme is an accredited sixteen (16) week short course designed to help GCC Factories Candidates effectively prepare for the plant engineering exam.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
Introduction: Orientation, Exam Preparation Strategy, Exam Insights
Module 1: Safety Management
Module 2: Steam boiler operation
Module 3: Heat transfer
Module 4: Steam boiler maintenance
Module 5: Electricity basics
Module 6: Direct current machines
Module 7: Transformers
Module 8: Transmission lines
Module 9: Electrical motors
Module 10: SANS 10142
Module 11: Pumps
Module 12: Fans
Module 13: Compressors
Module 14: Passenger lifts
Module 15: Material conveyors
Module 16: Strength of materials
Module 17: Vehicle dynamics
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
1. GCC Factories Candidates (i.e., persons who have obtained the Department of Labour letter of acceptance to write the GCC Factories Exams)
2. Mechanical/Electrical engineers, technicians, and artisans awaiting their Department of Labour GCC Factories letter of acceptance
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. GCC Factories Plant Engineering Exam context and preparation strategy for success
2. Important plant engineering exam content
3. How to answer plant engineering exam questions
4. The role of the GMR 2.1 in assuring safety and compliance
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
1. Insights on the upcoming exam
2. Learn how to answer exam-type questions
3. Build exam confidence
4. Get a comprehensive exam preparation plan and strategy
5. Gain one-on-one coaching and resolve exam preparation challenges
6. Be part of an accredited programme
1. Five (5) in-person group sessions lasting for 8 hours
2. Palucraft textbook (worth R920.00)
3. Twelve (12) months of access to online courses (worth R11 988.00)
4. Twelve (12) months of email support
5. Meals and refreshments on training days
6. Content delivered over 16 weeks
7. In-person coaching on answering exam questions
8. Certificate of completion
R14 375.00 (Incl. VAT) per delegate
Early-bird special is available from R10 925.00 per delegate (Incl. VAT).
Four monthly payment plan is available for individuals. The payment plan is subject to a credit check and approval by Palucraft management.
Q: Where are the classes held?
A: The classes are held at our Bryanston Training Center.
Q: When are the classes held?
A: The classes are held every 2nd/3rd Saturday starting from 4 February 2023. The classes start promptly at 8 AM and finish at 5 PM.
Q: How many classes will I have to attend?
A: There are five classes.
Q: Is the Programme accredited?
Q: Is the Palucraft textbook included with the Programme?
Q: Are the session recorded?
Q: Can I attend the weekend classes via Microsoft Teams or Zoom?
A: No. Please consider the online programme if you wish to attend online classes.
R 12 500,00
+R 1 875,00 VAT
Standard programme price.
R 12 500,00
+R 1 875,00 VAT0